Assalamualaikum wrt wbh!
Greetings from Association of Shariah Advisors in Islamic Finance (ASAS)!
ASAS will be organising a course on:
MERGERS AND ACQUISITION
This course leads the participants toward a better understanding on:
* Factors driving mergers and acquisition (M&A) as well as buyout activities generally.
* Key legal and regulatory framework that are relevant to such exercises in Malaysia.
* Important processes such as structuring the M&A/Buyouts via equity/debt instruments, the due diligence exercise, valuation and negotiation.
* Risks and rewards to different parties/stakeholders.
* Shariah compliance and Shariah governance aspects that may arise during such exercises.
Details of the course is as per below:
Date : 31 July 2018 (Tuesday)
Time : 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Venue: Seri Pacific Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Expert Trainer : Mr. Madzlan Hussain, Senior Partner, The Chambers of Shamsul Qamar
Mr. Shamsul Qamar Abd Rani, Managing Partner, The Chambers of Shamsul Qamar
To register for the event, please click the link below and fill in the required details:
Download Brochure and Registration Form here >>>>
Let's come and join us.